OAU 14.3% 0.8¢ ora gold limited

I don't get what you're assumption is or how it has any effect...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I don't get what you're assumption is or how it has any effect on anyone anyway? Nobody is selling at 1.5c now.

The price of a share is only relevant if you are either, buying, or selling a parcel, yes?
    So ok, old BOT or whoever sells/buys one share for 1.5c... who cares? Sure, the market cap is altered, but that has no real impact on the comapnies position... everything is the same. If there's some good news, there'll be 10's of millions of shares traded and that will be the true value there.

Yesterday was a prime example - was trading at 0.017, 1 share traded at 0.015 - 5 minutes before the close - 11.7% fall - So what? Look at this morning this morning, 1.6c bid - 1.7c seller. One will give and the price will move between 5-15%.

Forget the trades worth $120k during February, they are irrelevant in this case. It's all about keeping the SP as low as possible. There is not even any accumulation going on, it's price capping pure & simple. - The value of trades is very relevant, practically nobody is buying OR selling.

What is the point... and who would even bother with "keeping the price as low as possible or capping the price".....what is the purpose in that?

If, and I'm hoping when, this mob put out some great news, you'll see whats been traded in the last 5 weeks, change hands in a matter of minutes. Just chillax and let it run its course, stressing over 1 share transactions is madness IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.