OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

I sent this email to the above board members on 4th March still...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I sent this email to the above board members on 4th March still awaiting a reply which is fine considering when I sent it. When I get a reply I will post it. I suggest others should write to the board re. the paucity of information. Considering the gold price, and the drilling results and ones pending, I am still positive on this stock but the board disappoints although this view may change if they are about to deliver !

to rcrabb, FDeMarte, pcrabb Gentlemen,On the 24/09/20 Phil Crabb said the project (Crown Prince deposit) would be a company-changer.“The project is well advanced and the only hold up is getting the necessary native title and heritage approval to mine it,” he added.“We will be producing, which will give the Company a fair bit of cash surplus and means we will not have to return to shareholders while aggressively pursuing other targets that we have lined up to do work on in the large area we have got at Garden Gully.”And it’s not hard to see why. Crown Prince gold deposit will cost approx.. $4.7m to develop and will produce approx.. 22,000 oz of gold at a very low all-in-sustaining costs (AISC) of just $1,007/oz.This will generate a forecasted net cash surplus of $21.1m according to the positive scoping study completed at the end of 2019, which used a modest gold price of $2,000/oz. Actual profit would be higher given that gold is currently trading above $2,600/oz."I appreciate the delay in obtaining Native title agreement and the subsequent granting by the DMIRS of the mining lease for the Crown Prince gold deposit may have impinged on the above quote. I may have overlooked a company announcement that indicated the problems with the proposed agreement in relation to this matter due to the delay. I have not seen a company announcement that has outlined a new or continuing strategy to this "game changer"I and I think other shareholders would be interested in having the company strategy that may be being developed to replace this "Game changer" or is it still being pursued? Reasonable drilling results, although good, do not replace the momentum of becoming a gold producer. Is the strategy for ORA to become a takeover target when the cash burn becomes critical, or again, asking shareholders to put up more capital?I am interested in hearing the Board's answers to these questions, especially from Phil. As a courtesy I will share my email and the Board's answers to other shareholders who I have had contact with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4 810

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 14332470 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 34976251 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 126000
Last updated 13.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.