OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

The reply to the above email. Mmm in my view a nothing much...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    The reply to the above email. Mmm in my view a nothing much reply.I could suggest that they are in meaningful negotiations and therefor cannot comment or the pessimistic view that it is all amounting to nothing. The "appropriate funding model "means ?
    I still suggest that holders keep writing and asking questions. In my view with the gold price high, with expanding good drill results,a takeover is the likely outcome.

Dear Anthony Recently (on 25 February) the Company held its AGM and on the ASX platform and Ora Gold’s website, is the presentation made at the AGM. As you are aware, the process of obtaining native title approval took longer than we expected, for reasons outlined in the Company’s various ASX announcement on the matter. Approval was obtained last November and late last month, the Minister for Mines granted the mining leases for Crown Prince and Lydia. Although we have been in discussions with companies that have gold treatment facilities in the district, we were unable to meaningfully progress negotiations until the leases were granted. We need an appropriate funding model, development plan and fair milling arrangements to fully realise the Crown Prince potential. At present, we are not in a position to give any update to the market but will do so when appropriate. Thank you for your ongoing support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4 810

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 14332470 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 34976251 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 126000
Last updated 13.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.