LCL 12.5% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

Someone group holding up to 20M shares probably never read the...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Someone group holding up to 20M shares probably never read the meeting explanatory memorandum as I can't see how people would want to object to allowing the company to change its constitution so that it can hold meetings using modern day technology like (Teams, zoom or WebX) versus the traditional we shall meet at this location for a AGM which they can't do at the moment based on the companies constitution.

Resolution 4 – Amendment to Constitution A company may modify or repeal its Constitution or a provision of its Constitution by special resolution of Shareholders. Resolution 4 is a special resolution which will enable the Company to amend its existing Constitution (Amended Constitution) to insert an additional clause 6A, which permits the use of technology at general meetings, including wholly virtual meetings, to the extent permitted under the Corporations Act, Listing Rules and applicable law ....

I can understand the renumberation report but I believe having someone like Ross Ashton on board is very important for LCL. He has done billion dollar deals in the past, is a major shareholder of the company and spun in the Andes assets which LCL have not even had the opportunity to kick the fground on yet as they were whet with appetite with what they saw going on at MNC old ground...

Company certainly will have got a message from this metting and vote. Let the focus turn to discovering more Au ounces or Millions of pounds of Cu....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $7.111K 888.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2628074 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 179366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.