MMM 4.17% 2.3¢ marley spoon se

I'm assuming everybody received this email today, not sure why...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I'm assuming everybody received this email today, not sure why its not an ASX release but while there is no new information given, it is reassuring that they plan to be around for quite a while longer. Serendipitously I bought in yesterday at 24c and hopefully this signals the bottom once tax loss selling dries up.

Message from the CEO

Dear Shareholders,

It’s been a difficult year so far for many in the capital markets and certainly for Marley Spoon shareholders. While today our shares are down by 85% compared to a year ago, I’m confident our business is in a stronger position now than it’s ever been.

In Q1 2022 we served more than 291,000 active subscribers (+15% YOY). On average they purchased 6.8 times in the quarter with a higher average order value, up 17% (YOY). Our net revenue grew 32% (YOY) to €103m. Despite cost pressures we held contribution margins

Fabian%20Siegel_1.jfif

stable. Overall, we kicked off 2022 with good momentum with a strong Q1 enabling us to affirm 2022 guidance.

In Q2 we were excited to release our latest Sustainability Report 2021. We are committed to reducing food waste and progressing towards best practice ESG standards. We also hit a proud milestone, surpassing €1 billion in lifetime net revenue and delivering 150 million meals to our customers since we started our business in 2014.

So, if the company is better positioned today than it was a year ago, why is the stock price so much lower than it was a year ago? As the famed investor Benjamin Graham said “In the short term, the stock market is a voting machine; in the long term, it’s a weighing machine.” We are a company that wants to be weighed and over time we will be - over the long term, all companies are.

In the meantime our strategy remains clear and focused: we keep our heads down improving operational execution and building global direct-to-consumer brands to delight our customers and solve their day-to-day problems in a personalized and sustainable way.

- Fabian Siegel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $1.931K 78.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.