HMD 17.4% 2.7¢ heramed limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-16

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    @Level2 Point taken. My gut is telling me not to be the one to let the cat out of the bag. Sure it's frustrating but everyone will know soon enough if it all goes ahead.

@thecableguy
    Dr Ron was certainly talking like he was stating facts regarding the competition. Could well have simply been his opinion. On the other countries, I think there's a realisation that given the size of the company there is a need to concentrate on the biggest bang for buck (that's the US of course). Dr Ron expressed his frustration at the glacial speed with which some cultures make decisions. All of them including Sheba won't matter so much if we gain traction in the US.

@dunnomuch Tis a shame.

@geffa9 Yes you should have. The spec end of the market is not for you IMO (not formal financial advice).

I'm certainly not schilling any harder than before attending the meeting folks. Dr Ron was impressive to listen to in person, but I still have my doubts about management - attendance across the board could have been better IMO. There were certainly elements of just doing enough to comply with requirements which I think is a missed opportunity to better service shareholders. The next 2 quarterlies will tell all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.004(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $17.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.7¢ 2.2¢ $41.77K 1.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 975631 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.