WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Remember my first post back on the 18/08/22 ? ''if he leaves...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Remember my first post back on the 18/08/22 ? ''if he leaves were finished''

Its taken 12 years but this is my first post .

What else can i say except like most posters here ive seen the Obl/Wfl train come and go so many times my head still spinning .
    The hyped up days of .P.G , the tech making it on the shevles at chemist warehouse that did bugger all , the ABDM days , the Jasetheace days, all gone . [ should have seen the writing on the wall when these guys pulled the pin ]

How so very dissapointing that this stock is now all but done, the 15k i have invested as a strickly ma and pa invester i feel has been pissed up never to even get close to getting any of it back .

Enter ther great man Paul Peros with visions of grandure and a expectation of light at the end of the tunnel ,as i type the share price sits at a miserable low thats not even worth checking each day to see if its any better .

Ive read pretty much every post by Rebel ,ever the optimist , Gallea and his confidence in the tech ,Ort , Hoofa, Padlock. Baztokyo, Artvandley Thirdeye ,Jonty Catstar and all the rest . Thanks guys for all your positve post over the years that kept me at least with my chin up for another quarter or so .

Dare i say it but i think its done, if pauls still on board this time next year ill be very suprized , if he leaves were finished .

Cheers and good luck. Tobyscoote

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.