BMN 3.63% $2.39 bannerman energy ltd

Oddly, or perhaps not, I usually support the Boards of the...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Oddly, or perhaps not, I usually support the Boards of the companies I hold; if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be a holder.
    Anyway, I went along to the AGM this morning and, to be honest, it was an odd one, let’s hope this is not the way of the future; the irrepressible Brandon was there, of course, but amazingly, he didn’t give his audience the usual presentation with possibilities for the future, citing new ASX guidelines restricting such things. He invited questions, which he was ‘allowed’ to answer, but it was a dry affair, compared to the normal BMN AGM.
    As a general overview on the current U3O8 market, from comments made, Chatham House Rule, there are RFPs in the market but developers are reluctant to contract at current levels, because why would they, when higher prices look inevitable; the massive and, seemingly, low price contracting from CCJ and KAP can be viewed as a positive for developers due to utilities layering-in low pricing, which will allow them to adsorb the forthcoming higher prices; the price reporters writing mid $60s for long-term contracts would likely be reporting on the floor-prices, because there is no established method to calculate the likely escalated price. Importantly, confidence in the future was undiminished.
    If this is to be the new regimen for meetings, then I suggest shareholders come along armed with questions, because otherwise it’ll be a waste of effort going.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
-0.090(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $426.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.48 $2.53 $2.33 $3.820M 1.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 71318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.