CHM 5.00% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Thanks Steini for presenting that scenario. I'm dumbfounded by a...

1. 7,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3329
    Thanks Steini for presenting that scenario. I'm dumbfounded by a shortfall too. We're talking about a potential breakthrough here for the worst of the worst in brain cancer - the data thus far is extremely promising. I've been following the incredibly admirable journey of Prof Richard Scolyer who is putting what little time he has left on the line.... to be like a guinea pig to shine the light on immunotherapy for GBM and brain cancer sufferers. And, the results are compelling to say the least.

I had my $4k set aside to take part in the CHM raise. I missed a call from a Sydney number yesterday which was likely their marketing team... so was CHM's decision to extend the closing date based on non-responses like mine which would otherwise been a resounding "yes" had I not been on another call? Anyway, lets hope that I have that $4k available this time next fortnight.

Your observation and analysis of the situation seems to be reflective of the situation across the majority of penny stocks, though. Retail have been scorched in this bear market to the extent of either no longer having the financial or psychological wherewithal to participate in this raise. And, what never ceases to intrigue me is the following:-

BNP PARIBAS NOMINEES PTY LTD <IB AU NOMS RETAILCLIENT DRP> 3,655,335 0.69

Do a lot of "retail" client have nominee accounts AND/OR do a lot of sophisticated investors trade under the guise of being retail investors? Penny stocks are manipulated to the hilt... hence the massive overvalueations that occur in bull times and massive undervaluations in bear times like right now. The illiquidity in this stock this year has benefited the savvy traders no end. Now is a typical bargain hunt post clinical data! And, to think that the company cant attract a small CR amount from retail.... pfffttt.... it'll likely be oversubsribed or there will be participants intentionally transferring funds above their entitlement in the hope of getting more at 2.8c anticipating that IMU's price action was, as you quaintly and aptly call, a "dress rehearsal".

Last edited by Shellbell: 15/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $31.47K 1.541M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1200682 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 12227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.