CHM 5.56% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-5

1. 12,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3772
    Arkus, not easy to tell but here is something to give you an indication how Hopper did it.

Selling VLA - making a few $$$$
    Investing that into VAXINIA with Prof YF to develop CF33
    Licencing out CF33 to IMU for about 100m shares at 1.5c
    Selling 100m IMU shares at 49c
    Using parts of that to fund CHM and RAD IPOs at 25% discount

Theoretically using director fees ( after tax paid ) to participate in CR / SPP / RIs
    Getting shares / oppies issued under Employment Agreement

And I haven't considered any transactions of his time at PTX and ALA ( formerly known as EMS and SUD ).

While I have no exact records available and don't know the details about his personal VLA contributions before the VLA t/o and the initial amount to get IMU started the above shows how it normally works. All legal and the usual way to accumulate wealth. The man knows how to do it and that's why I have questioned the latest 2 CHM, the IMU and the RAD Cap Raising Ts & Cs. Whether deliberate or just a nice coincidence, he ends up with more for paying actually almost nothing. As long as we benefit from that too I have no problems with that but that needs to be seen. Quite frankly, if I have had those opportunities I would have done the same apart of the latest discounting as that could trigger a non-reversable decline. IMU recovered so far, let's hope CHM does the same as the amazing science will have the last word.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $16.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $13.35K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32333 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1481067 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.