CHM 5.56% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-7

1. 12,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3772
    Shellbell,

there are a few advantages for those remaining on the register after the RI. The way it looks we will end up with even less retail and more instos / bigger holders unless Bell Potter / Lind and Co are selling their shares on market redistributing them at a ( higher ? ) price. Those who remain could have an even higher holding % if retail drops out. In case of a rerate, hopefully, that would limit the number of willing sellers and reduce share liquidity.

What should CHM be worth compared to IMU? Not considering cash definitely a lot more. CHM 1101 ( GBM ) could become an approved drug before IMU's Azer-Cel, both are getting ready for their registrational trials. While both assets are designed to increase survival and cure CHM 1101 could be worth a lot more when comparing the chances of survival after being diagnosed with blood cancer or brain cancer. We can all agree on that CHM 1101, according to the CEOs presentation at a stage where Big Pharma will have a look at, alone should be worth than just the entire EV of $5-10m.

I have redirected IMU funds into CHM, "Will that pay off ?" is the $ 100m question. If yes I actually have to praise Hopper for that opportunity like many of us had at IMU over the past few days. Time will tell and it takes some financial courage and stamina to get through it. But instead IMU at 10c it could have gone to 1c as well.

Damn, ended up posting more than I wanted.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $15.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $12.29K 648.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12983 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1432067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.