SP3 5.56% 1.7¢ spectur limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-22

1. 2 Posts.
    At the risk of being criticized by more informed experts on this website, I would like to voice my opinion on the technology being used. I wish everyone the best of luck in their involvement with SP3. After 10 years of dealing with camera manufacturers in the Australian market, I have seen quite a few come and go. The amount of investment by international manufacturers into their hardware and software solutions would surpass the capitalization of SP3 in a single day.

I cannot understand why SP3 insists on developing their own hardware platform when there is a significant OEM/ODM manufacturing base available. Utilizing existing chipsets supports sophisticated analytics and metadata on the edge, enabling features like object detection, classification, and real-time event triggers. These capabilities are essential for the applications that SP3 seems to be aiming for (perimeter protection, crowd management, and automatic incident detection), all with improved cybersecurity.

The generation of metadata from the processing chips in the market allows for the quick grouping, sorting, and searching of large amounts of video footage. This is particularly useful for analysis, enabling operators to find specific events or objects within vast amounts of data quickly. The market is moving quickly to the use of LLM's to provide faster and more intuitive responses to the data captured. Though there is a significant significant computational resources for both training and deployment. ie Lots of money.

The only reason I can see for not engaging with an OEM/ODM company would be minimum order quantities (MOQ). This presents a bit of a Catch-22 situation if this is the case. I wish all shareholders the best of luck; however, I cannot see how SP3 can scale with its meager resources to compete and develop into a sizable, well-capitalized organization.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.547M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.589K 93.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 419074 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.