BCN 0.00% 3.0¢ beacon minerals limited

I'm unsure if this becomes cross promoting, but I did that....

1. 1 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm unsure if this becomes cross promoting, but I did that. Although not at 8.8c. In July i was preparing to average down my BCN holding by allocating some spare cash. But someone here had mentioned Ora Banda's value so I shot from the hip at 13c. Only to watch it tumble while I learnt a lesson or two.
    In October I had considered cutting the loss and moving it to BCN due to hints of an incoming Divi announcement. Lucky for me I did not, and have recently enjoyed some gains. I was literally discussing with my wife last night, that lucky decision. She made suggestions about moving more to OBM, and I laid out my personal belief that BCN has a lot more to love about it.

I will soon be due a similar opportunity to allocate spare cash, with BCN offering an opportunity to average down and OBM quite a bit higher than before. I'm favoring a decision in the direction of BCN as Gold is going great, and I am quite excited/hopeful about Timor Leste.

I normally just quietly watch and read here, but this question struck me due to the conversation I had last night. Good luck to all, and bring on BCN's golden day in the sun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $112.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $16.10K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99482 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 2455008 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ 376171
Last updated 13.57pm 29/04/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.