EGR 0.00% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

I did have a clarification outcome, and chaz while your reading...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I did have a clarification outcome, and chaz while your reading my posts on behalf if management, can you please remind them to clarify and be specific between CUSTOMERS AND "POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS" in all future annoucements both X and ASX.

In doing so, we are being more open and accountable to potential shareholders and we are using the correct legal use of the word/s.

I will say I took great pleasure in getting the use of the word CUSTOMER/S and POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS in reports, statements et-al.

Now we will actually know, who is a customer with an offtake or product sales agreement is, a POTENTIAL customer with a sign MOU and those potential customers seeking product qualification, wow after testing the product may undertake a offtake agreement.

IMHO, the only way we are going to get customers with off take agreements is the completion of the product qualification facility using the American Patent and absolutely no further delays.

What a shame we no longer have a COO to expedite the PQF located in a factory somewhere.

I'm expecting more clearer communications surrounding PQF and product fir qualifications.

Yes, commercial in confidence is a good banner to keep shareholders at bay, but if you want the shareprice to rise, you need to publish your achievements, not hide behind banners.

In relation to Investor arelations, its about time that this job was transferred from Mr Spinks to yourself, otherwise why are we paying you?

It means that Mr Spinks can focus on the job of getting something into production.

Thankyou, as I said all IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $6.82K 46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100637 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 209950 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 12163
Last updated 15.15pm 17/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.