OZM 13.2% 6.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

Ann: Results of Annual General Meeting, page-43

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    We have some nervous holders here keep saying AP lack of communication, I donot know why and totally no sense.

RUI conference PPT released less than one week, any updates was already there, it’s just 6 days, can you tell me what difference between you today with yourself 6 days ago, not much.

Rig was purchased, which need to test, mobilized and set up on site, you will see it when it done, I donot understand how important the rig looking is, are you looking for girl friend? When it set up, you will see, just calm down. I never see any shareholders like here, too nervous and ridiculous, be mature please, let AP do important things, he will update anything available.

Somebody may forget two weeks ago, there was no news, SP up nearly 53%, nobody ask why, nobody say thank you AP, the truth is that day most lithium stocks up, more or less, not only Ozm. The past couple of days, most lithium companies was smashed, and sp nearly 50% down, so as ozm. People may not remember ozm SP surged from 8c to 21.5c within 2 weeks, profits taking is normal, and while just bad luck with sector’s disaster.

The company’s plan is as the following, rig purchased, drilling permit on the way, samples will be collected. AP just been to Brazil one month, new office was supposed to build, road work done, this not urgent, AP will be back to Brazil, stay there most of the coming year. Gold SS still on the way, just no gold drilling, AP will put all his energy on such an exciting Brazil lithium project, make sense?

Anyway, if you guys have any important questions, please donot hesitate to contact AP, e-mail not hard to find. Otherwise, please give AP more time to do important jobs, thanks, he know when and what he need to release to the market more than you and me.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5777/5777559-f66b5643c2657c151143dbc806c737d0.jpg

Last edited by newbie2016: 29/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.007(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $9.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 6.0¢ 5.3¢ $9.393K 161.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52039 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 27746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.