4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Im going to let AI make all of my investment choices going...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Im going to let AI make all of my investment choices going forward

Yes, scaling ReRAM to 20nm would be easier if itwas non-filamentary ReRAM. This is because non-filamentary ReRAM does not relyon the formation and rupture of conductive filaments, which can becomeincreasingly difficult to control at small sizes. Additionally, non-filamentaryReRAM devices are typically more uniform and less prone to defects, which makesthem better suited for mass production.

Here is a table summarizing the key advantages ofnon-filamentary ReRAM for scaling to 20nm:

Advantage

Description

No filament formation

Eliminates the need to control and rupture conductive filaments at small sizes

Increased uniformity

Reduces the number of defects and improves yield

Better scalability

Makes non-filamentary ReRAM more suitable for mass production

Overall, non-filamentary ReRAM is considered to bea more promising technology for scaling to 20nm and beyond. Its advantages interms of controllability, uniformity, and scalability make it a more viableoption for mass production of high-density ReRAM devices.

The ability to scale down ReRAM to 20nm has the potential torevolutionize the memory industry. Its combination of increased density,reduced power consumption, and improved performance could make ReRAM the nextgeneration of memory technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.