4DS 2.27% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

In response to a some of the -ve AGM posts....I'm unashamedly...

1. 1,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    In response to a some of the -ve AGM posts....

I'm unashamedly faceless (yet often a tad verbose, soz) on here and intend to stay that way if possible.

Yet financial services people have tried to search even me out. Really? People should ask themselves to what end.

My sentiment changes when I buy, sell or hold (the trading parcel primarily), I try to pass on some of the hard investment lessons I've learned these past years, I feel my background helps me understand enough of the tech to see the amazing opportunity presented and over the years have shared my thoughts on the potential data centre performance, space, power, cooling etc savings in an attempt to share education on this 4DS oxygeny re-ram memory thingy (dumbed down to my level & hopefully with some humour thrown in).

So why do some try so hard to find someone for that?

Yes, I'm at that point in life where I luxuriously can call a spade a shovel, don't suffer fools & blatant rampers lightly and, given a relatively substantial IT background, find it extremely challenging to trust information from anonymous forum users. Same as people shouldn't trust info I share without checking several other sources. I don't post for likes (clearly), but does that pi55 people off enough to seek me out?

Naturally a lot of the remaining LTH's challenge new arrivals with fresh HC accounts. I've only been here +3 years yet I've seen many pretenders blow in, cr@p everywhere then move on. I've also seen others seemingly lose their mind over this gamble, and that really is worrying.

Sure, everyone gets cranky sometimes, everyone writes things either in the heat of the moment or is misunderstood in the wrong moment.

So maybe let's all try to be a bit more civil hey?

Let's try not call other holders names etc, regardless of how big or small we or they perceive the holding. Let's not try to unmask people who actually value their privacy, let's not try for video of meetings (with attendees that is, tho I'm ok with sound or transcript, but that's just me), lists of attendees, peoples identifying features, people with or without caps (easily replicated from DP's pic btw), etc.

Oh, and as to fights over which oxygeny re-ram memory thingy is designed how?
    Well, just give me the figures on ours whilst we wait for that f.a.b pay day.
    Don't give a rats about any other memory stuff, not invested there and only a select few really know anyway.

Peace out.
    Film (aka gutless keyboard warrior, aka pond scum)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.1¢ 8.9¢ $121.9K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50691 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 45178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.