4DS 4.49% 8.5¢ 4ds memory limited

CLARITY IN CONCEPT IS SUFFICIENT!At the meeting, 2 attendees...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    CLARITY IN CONCEPT IS SUFFICIENT!

At the meeting, 2 attendees introduced themselves as engineers and asked specific technical questions, addressing at Mr Ting.

First guy, Mr A asked a 2 part question:

The first part was out of my range, I had a look at my handwritten notes and could not make any sense of the question and answer - no coherence. Perhaps, because the technical aspect was too profound for my simple mango-mind.

The second part, I understood. Mr. B asked was whether the Board could be more considerate in contextualising any scientific results. For example, in one report, DM mentioned about something that had 9nm. Mr. A stressed: "What does that mean in the scheme of thing? Is that good or bad? What is the regarded as standard?

DM acknowledged the suggestion, and agreed to take that on board for all future announcements.

Second guy, Mr. B asked 5 questions. Some questions were answered and some appeared me like two parrarel lines and can only meet in infinity, because Mr. Ting said words to the effect of: "I cannot put it writing that I can do it - but I did it before, I can do now and I will be able to do it again in the future."

Mr. Ting repeated the affirmation 2 or 3 times.

I had a feeling that Mr.B was not 100% satisfied with the answers provided by Mr. Ting.

I sensed that Mr. Ting was frustrated, because he couldnt put the explanation through clear enough to Mr. B, without revealing too much trade secret or breaking any laws or non-disclossure terms and conditions.

Mr. Ting asked Mr B if the question was answered. Mr B did not give a clear indication of his satisfaction.

In my personal opinion, the highlight of the meeting was this interactive, parrarel or non-coherent conversation between Mr. B and Mr Ting, that gave most attendees a sense of relief and a tremendous boost in confidence about 4DS status quo.

Yes, a paradox in terms - and it was reflective in the share price trading on the meeting day. Good news release all round, yet the share price was plummeting.

The only way to understand this strange phenomenal is to be there and get a feel of the dynamics, the conviction and affirmation given by Mr Ting:

"I have spent all my working life in memory industry. I have worked in numerous sections of industry and encountered all possible problems."

In short, we should concentrate on the CONCEPT side of 4DS, at a meeting like this, where time is limited. HC would be a great forum for intellectual debates about the detail aspect of metrics and soforth.

Only questions that would be interested or affected by the absolute majority of the investors were answered.

Peace - Happy Sunday everyone!

4DS-CONCEPT-NOT-DETAIL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.004(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ $235.4K 2.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69267 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ 985514
Last updated 15.50pm 30/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.