BRK 4.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Chilli, what we all have in common here is that we've...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Chilli, what we all have in common here is that we've invested in a company that we all believe will grow & prosper, this they're doing. The millions that they are earning is insane & it's only going to get better. We're all very frustrated at the share price, majority of us are in the red & have been for quite sometime but on saying this, sooner or later I truely believe that the company will reward their shareholders with all the millions that they'll have sitting idol in the bank. Personally I'd like to see a consolidation AND a buyback happen at the same time to stop the share price falling after the consolidation happens, which they all do. This would clean up the SOI which only then would attract more buyers. If & after this happens I'd also like to see a dividend being paid...watch the share price jump then! In the meantime what's to say the likes of Continental don't put an offer in to completely buy BRK out? Imagine a 3.5c offer per share...BOOM!!! Share price jumps to 3.5c on open of trade. So many things can happen & will in time, more patience is needed my friend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $324.9K 27.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 43394504 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1099195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.