BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Ann: Results of Biota shareholder meeting , page-4

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Autosime, Hunter Hall voting yes (I wasn't going to count them in because I wasn't so sure about them), reiterates my point further- they hold 24,781,543 shares, or 13.66% of the register. See how few shareholders could have voted yes for this thing to get up?

"Problem is I think everyone agrees the move is good...." I am not convinced at all. There's simply no evidence.

I was surprised at the vote outcome- together with the falling share price- so I thought I'd look a bit deeper, at who owns what and how many votes there were of all shares. BTA has hit a new yearly low, and it's also a 3 year low. There is a real disconnect between this yes vote and the share price.

Time will tell, of course, whether BTA in the USA will benefit small Aussie retail holders. I hope it does! There is broad discontent on these threads, though, and this is from long-term holders, and I think they represent a position that is not represented by the yes vote.

PS If BTA holders still want to communicate about BTA afer it is delisted on the ASX, there is a Biotech forum where it can be discussed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.