PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Results of BMX Auction, page-98

1. 6,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3832
    Well done F.

That is the best part of HC and specifically the PLS threads. Hearing great stories from all the retail plebs who’ve had a life changing investment. Seriously brings a tear to my eyes.

The retail plebs have outsmarted all those wanker institutions (and blowin wankers to the PLS threads) who honestly think they are smarter and more knowledgeable, and speak about retail plebs in a demeaning way. We have the right to call them wankers (as I point towards the scoreboard), we’ve earnt it.

Anyway, holding long, haven’t sold a share from the SMSF. Ridden it all the way and expect to have dividends that amount to more than my final annual salary when I retired last year. I’ve maxed out my pension limits for both my wife and myself with funds still in accumulation, the only portion that will be taxed at 10% (if I sell). So for me, holding was a no brainer.

So any of you ST blowins reading this. Do yourselves a favor and post your drivel to your peers who care because the PLSers here don’t give a shite.

The play money is on other stocks, and there is plenty to keep us amused.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.