PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Best spot to check is in the company announcements. Look for the...

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Best spot to check is in the company announcements. Look for the most recent investor presentation and you’ll see the detail there. But no, we don’t just sell them spod, we have a share in the facility and a right to increase the share to (if I recall correctly) 30% (I’m sure someone will correct me if I have that percentage wrong). The facility is being built now (again check announcements for expected commencement date)

We will in fact sell spod to the JV at prevailing market rates, then share in the proceeds of revenue from the operation (of course also contributing our share of costs for operation).

Calix also is a JV not just a sale of spod to the operation. For that one we have majority share of the JV as well as exclusive rights to the IP associated with the electric powered (solar) calcination aspect of the new design which we can licence to other spod-Li entities globally. That one also has details in investor presentations.

So yep we are already in the business of building lithium chemical processing operations - as well as expanding our spod operation from P500 to P680 and studies for expansion to P1000.

There’s lots more to this operation than just the current making money hand over fist that larger investment entities are now trying to muscle into.

Well worth you spending some time reading company announcements to see all the details (well I think that’s a well worth use of time anyway - each to own of course).
    Last edited by Acgm: 15/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.