BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

3d, should have got out earlier - my shares are now worth...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    3d, should have got out earlier - my shares are now worth peanuts. Not enough to start a new position, I am honestly curious in how it all ends up too. I agree that there are shady shenanigans at play. If I sold out now there is no way I could keep following along with the debacle. If there is any justice hopefully my shares will have the opportunity to vote out Errol.

It is interesting how incredibly poorly they are doing. The PTSD trial was supposedly fully funded by the US capital raise. They should have spent barely any other money besides then - everyone knows they have done no other trials. It's all gone on salary I suppose.

I don't know if funny is the right word maybe interesting that another PTSD trial fund raise my end up reducing current holders to 0.

Also interesting pre-clinical that they keep mentioning is a pain molecule it has been pre-clinical since at least 2015. If it was anything other than a red herring it would have at least had a phase 1 trial mentioned by now. Perhaps they don't even have pre-clinical assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.