GBE 7.69% 3.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

No mention this time of option to transfer to shares - appears...

1. 6,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    No mention this time of option to transfer to shares - appears Bo has deep pockets and happy with his recent substantial shares acquisitions and obliged to look after such substantial investments in what appears a failed CR hence the extra time needed - surely they are not that incompetent - why did not Bo do such prior to CR notification. Anyway he must have the best intel what is arriving soon.

Since Oct 2013 when Alice arrived as a NED - a week after Bo arrived as a NED - this has more mystery than an Agatha Christie - many heads have rolled yet Apollo Alice and Bo are taking us towards the last chapter of this epic journey to production. Unless of course they can unload it prior with all approvals and tech in place. Surely not after all this time - they want stage 2 significant returns OR has it been a strategic ploy to attract a suitor? The finance arrangements they are seeking for stage 1 CAPEX are certainly a little non traditional pathway. Is that Malawi (I would believe not re RIO into SVM and others progressing to developing mines) - is it the share register structure also non traditional - probably. Often considered they may take it private particularly when we saw 3+c - or even worse run out of capital to operate and ...... sorry for my Agatha drama.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $12.09K 344.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152964 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 218169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.