RGT 5.17% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

“The problem is that not enough revenue is coming in from sales...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    “The problem is that not enough revenue is coming in from sales to underpin any production capability.”
    MXC has two problems……..

1. No worthwhile marketable product.

After all this time experimenting with a range of products and deals with assorted entities (shady ones at best) to generate a profit…………… they have NONE!
    No products = no sales = no need for marketing = no need for manufacturing facilities!

They have no facilities in Malta. Never did and never will. It supports why I was dissuaded by BM from visiting Malta early 2019 to see progress. He said Nativ was there supervising construction!...... Total BS!............. remember, they even ‘staged’ an opening via the local corrupt Maltese press!!
    Spectacular, brazen and audacious!

2. BOD is totally incapable of running any listed company at a profit for shareholders.
    They do however manage to milk the business for all its worth, a skill honed over many years at the cost of many companies and shareholders. They had me hoodwinked for much longer than I thought possible. For any of you who think there is still a remote possibility of this company generating a profitable escape route for you…………………. forget it.

The BOD knows the millions of shares they have gifted themselves are worthless. That’s why they have been positioning themselves out of the business and perusing other money making deals to fill their own pockets.

“That will be the Achilles heel for MXC.”

The real Achilles heel for MXC is the BOD. They are all (Achilles) heels!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $577 1.938K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7344 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.