TTM 11.1% 5.0¢ titan minerals limited

Ann: Results of Core Gold Meeting and Response to Allegations, page-5

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Pedro...not to rain on your parade, but squeaking out a narrow victory in the vote when the majority of non-insider shareholders voted against the merger isn't something to brag about. The merger still has to undergo a fairness hearing the week after next...and I expect the "no" side to have all their ducks in a row. I'd reserve judgment until the outcome of the hearing is announced. Maybe it'll pass...maybe it won't.

Likewise, I'm not sure we read the same responses from Titan to the Piggott allegations. Mr. Carr did acknowledge that he improperly used Cardoza's name (as Titan CEO), in an earlier financing/money raise. I'm not so sure we've heard the last of that "faux pas" or the alleged environmental issues at the Tulin plant in Peru. Stay tuned...

What I will challenge you on is your "great management team at Titan" statement. Explain that to the shareholders that lost tens of millions of dollars when this same management team kept raising money, diluting the crap out of the stock and then doing massive rollbacks, (350:1 being the last one if I'm not mistaken). Those earlier shareholders had their positions diluted and rolled back into non existence. They probably have a different take on the value brought to the Company by your CEO and his team...unless of course you were an insider, in which case you probably made out very well for yourself.

Rogerken sounds like he may have lived through it, if he needs the s/p to reach $2.10 to break even. Care to offer your thoughts on how shareholders have made out in the past with this management team? Turtle56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.005(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $91.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $224.5K 4.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296918 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.