STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Sti is not dead and buried yet. Pachino and japar i concur with...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Sti is not dead and buried yet. Pachino and japar i concur with your posts 100%. Our future does hinge on the uk market providing funding in progressing with pharma contracts for the purchase of raw materials. Furthermore the sale of the oconnell properties is vital in providing much needed capital. The tele firesale which i am really unhappy about will add another boost to capital in the short term for the purchase of inventory for the pharma and cover trade payables for stirling health.

Revenue is now crucial.(1) Kidney health - we are guaranteed 50% earning on each product sold. Each sells for $35. (2) Stirling health - products are definately on the market, neil will continue to advance sales. In terms of $ value of sales, need to see numbers (3) Stirling pharma - apparently in the process. Last i remember is that one contract was being met by sti and that manufacturing had begun. We need $ value evidence (4) 3m training - when will we receive payment for this service? Is training currently taking place? (4) Animate dont really believe that we will see anything $ value wise in this crucial short period where the company is fighting for survival. Funds are better spent elsewhere although the announcements have stated otherwise ie apparently full steam ahead in bringing this to market (5) HDA - longterm company maker. We need partnerships, contracts, royalties! All well and good having the russians test the device before a decision is made to purchase the device, but we need more exposure, more customers. The russian mou will take us into late 2012, hopefully we are still afloat by then. Have i missed any revenue making prospects apart from immox (i believe this research study is verrry long term)??

I have been a s/h in sti for quite some time and truely believe in the hda. We all have a paperloss against our names and we have held thus far with hope that the tide will eventually turn and that sti will be generating hard $. Worst case scenario whats the nta value. Surely the pharma plant is worth atleast 0.006-0.007 taking into account the billion plus shares on issue.

Bottomline im still in, selling now is just ridiculous as theres still life in this puppy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.