STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Dear Timely1,I am a longer term holder of STI. My main concerns...

1. 108 Posts.
    Dear Timely1,

I am a longer term holder of STI. My main concerns that have been raised time and time again are the lack of follow-through and prioritisation with projects. In the last 12 months, management should have concentrated on Stirling health and the Pharma plant. Revenue generated could have at least kept the company cash neutral. Telemedcare and development and partnering of the HDA device could have continued in the background. They have been over confident and obviously inexperienced with their business plan for Telemedcare and HDA device and risk loosing it all. Telemedcare already gone.12 months ago some shareholders may have encouraged this aggressive path; spellbound by the Gillard-like spin, however a sensible management should have taken leadership and committed getting the Pharm plant into production which would of well and truly be happening today if they prioritised their funding from cap raisings.

It is absolutely disgraceful that the plant is still sitting idle. The latest announcement give me no confidence that they have got their priorities right. Get the safety net operational generation revenue and paying the bills (i.e. pharmaplant and stirling health products) and the rest will come in good time. I’m not interested at the moment in tapping into the multi-billion dollar markets with new technology as this is extremely difficult and requires a highly experienced team of people. Hence the failure.

Also, it would be nice if Alan answered my emails for a change, I haven’t got time to play on the phone all day as some of us are actually busy. It’s his job and he also needs to learn how to write.

Please pass my opinions onto management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.