STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Rocketrog,Very impressive, thank you, and thank you to your tax...

1. 187 Posts.
    Rocketrog,

Very impressive, thank you, and thank you to your tax agent for a summary via a potentially independent party with investment, tax knowledge and experience.

Again regardless of the blame game that has been played here, which I?ve rarely seen to the same degree anywhere else, and still makes me somewhat suspicious, especially when many allegations have been exposed to be false or amount to little, topped with the short term share traders gain plan that has been continually played, at a level that is all too easy to control and manipulate yet brings about such substantially large drops in SP value (i.e. from 25 to 50 %), wrecking any chance of capital raising or deal involving shares(value), just really confirms both my and other?s posts regarding the trashing of the SP and insufficient cash flow to develop and market numerous products nor substantially support and enhance sales of existing product lines.

Hence determining a business plan in any one direction and sticking with it, let alone the numerous directions STI needed to support, was bound to waver, vary and potentially fail. Whether this has in fact been planned and executed by other?s will never be known, because of the above factors as stated, and in combination with a very tough market for a small newcomer with no cash to establish, survive in, and compete in, apart from the current tough declining market environment, has far too many variables. I believe the extent to which they did expand and achieve in multiple directions with such little cash in itself, was quite amazing.

Regardless, I submit, it was always about the cash, as it is now, not the ?products? and not the ?Team? in reality, and it is a pity that it now too effects the ?Team? with the resignations of Glyn TONGE and Neil COVEY but as previously stated it is comforting that COVEY will still work alongside Stirling Health to support and develop it, being part of a company that does exactly that, support businesses.

Being Australian myself and in keeping with that ?ready to give any one a fair go?, I?m a little ashamed to have to say it, but I sincerely hope the UK recognizes and support the potential of STI and the remaining ?Team?, better than our Australian market has. In stating this, I do appologise for any general labeling to any genuine independent investors who have previously lost money, who posted from a past emotional and financial perspective, however you did fail to identify the difference with the current company, it?s branches, ?products? and ?team? and therefore a far different potential, unlike anything before involving the same CEO.

The support for this is quite simple, consider where STI and you as shareholder would be even now, let alone in the future, had the share price not been trashed and therefore the targeted capital raising?s (plural) been achieved. I believe that simply supplies your answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.