HAV 2.70% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

So Stewart and Richards are the gurus who will lead us with...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    So Stewart and Richards are the gurus who will lead us with honesty and integrity. Not likely where is the full transcript of the meeting. Maybe too many truths in it so delete it. Same for the independant report. I pay for it and I get written exactly what I want you to read. Oh they dont tell lies because that would be illegal so you use words fair and unfair and according to Richards fair has many meanings.
    I know of a report written years ago on speed cameras for the Commisioner of SAPOL but didnt get the answer he wanted so it was thrown in the bin. It does not matter who writes these reports the answer you want is dependant on the amount of money spent which gives a biased view. Thats just the way of the world.Pollies do it every day.
    We are nowhere near having to appoint an administrator and you would have to be pretty naive to think that you were then going to be treated fairly. Until we get to see the contracts none of us know what is going and who's pockets were going to be filled with iron ore and who would have been able to sell off our copper/cobalt deposits to fund the iron ore deposits thereby using our money to take over the company.
    In the meantime I will stick with Honesty and integrity with Bob Johnson and Chris Giles. Also I cannot read anywhere where one detrimental comment has been written or spoken about the two proposed board members. Unless anyone has "the goss" on either one they have my vote. Then again someone may put forward different names. Lot of water to flow under the bridge yet.
    When Gupta recovers he may be happy with a completely new contract and pay us a fair price. Theres that word again. Use the original meaning -- unfair being the opposite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $11.97K 62.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22021 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.