YOJ 0.00% 4.8¢ yojee limited

If one were to go back to its early history (2006-07), its story...

1. 21,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1993
    If one were to go back to its early history (2006-07), its story has changed progressively to sustain interest. The 4 red flags for me was (1) founder paying himself excessive performance share bonus (2) software failed to deliver for Fedex in South America and an MNC in Singapore (3) if a company must announce securing of a contract that is not material in $ terms, that is not assuring; to me any contract announcement should be a major one worth $million(s) over an extended term, anything less is just business as usual (BAU) income- fact is there BAU income is largely rats and mices, barely able to pull a $1 mil revenue after so many years. (4) ever ballooning share base which is constant shareholder dilution. Holders were persuaded to tip in more money to subscribe for shares over dilution worries, ending up getting more exposed and losing it all.

ASX is itself a PLC, does it even take its governance role seriously? They won't commit resources, so often management makes all sorts of representations and their ears only perk up if there is a sizeable one day large stock movement to issue the speeding ticket. Usually damage is already done before they get their act together, and directors go unpunished.

This is why the onus is on us as shareholders to always be wary and sceptical, not blind faith, and worse still cultish faith (which always end in tears). No Procrastination No Denial - cut the umbilical cord quick before the 'cancer'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 317722 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.