CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    McNally is happy that he put his hand up for $400k+ at under value...NOT

One of the worst entitlement uptakes i have seen, but for very good reason.

With a share price that has dropped over 70% since the AUL shenanigans and the BoD unable to bring any value it is not surprising

What is a little concerning on top of a massive SP drop and a dire uptake is the allocation given to the BoD to sell the remainder of allocated shares in the next 3 months, but where there is a concern there is also opportunity.

They will want to get rid of these shares at all costs so i would imagine there is a play(pump) to come...

Trade the trade guys but imho investing here will only lead to terrible disappointment...As already proven, there is still lots of downside possible and consolidations is one of the BoDs specialities

Just a shocking CR after the extension on times given and the BoD should give their reasons on WHY it has been so bad and what are they going to do about it in the short term.....

I know its common knowledge that there is a huge stock pile at the old AUL waiting to go through the plant, please for Gods sake dont fall for the trap when they start spruiking a quarter or two of of good gold as this has been planned now for well over a year.....Dont forget, pumps have to have a plan and they have to have been organised well in advance...

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.