UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Ann: Results of Entitlement Offer, page-52

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    I don’t think there’s been excuses other than a deliberate attempt to affect the CR with regard to the current SP.

I agree that there will be no excuse for failing to execute this platform successfully.

That combined with a constant and ever increasing revenue stream from the legacy business.

I also give them 6 months.

As far as I’m concerned they have achieved every milestone to get us to profitability and now need to come through with the goods thick and fast. There’s no time to stuff around in this sector and at this time.

Let’s get as much of that first person advantage as we can get and run to the hills.

Given the current roadmap I expect we start the platform launch by the end of this week!
    If we don’t get an announcement regarding this by Monday I will be surprised and will be asking for an explanation.

We should also see the new website this week and APH should have their nurse live within a couple weeks.
    The travel app should already be launched?

We should also see some new health and insurance deals which have been alluded to at national levels.

All IMHO

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.