NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Ann: Results of Extraordinary General Meeting, page-12

1. 6,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1647
    LOL. They are just spending OUR money to progressively buy OUR company.

Why don't you ask relevant questions like 'Where is the resource statement'!

You remember that don't you?

The one that was originally coming early 2018, then by Xmas 2018 then June 2019?

Maybe they will discuss that on one of their usual overseas company paid for jaunts.

Funny how the Northern hemisphere summer brings on this urge to 'market' the company although the results from Denver, London, Gold Coast and WA last year were met with the sounds of crickets chirping in the background. Look at the turnover post their 'presentations', it tells you exactly what their industry credibility is.

As for the latest EGM, who in their right mind gives 'incentive' options to the company secretary? Whats the incentive for? Compliance with ASX listing rules? This company is run as a mates club, anyone not a major shareholder or on the board watch out IMO.

I think our only real hope is Tandarra, Bruce Kay is a serious mining pro. (You only need to compare NML chart to CYL to see proof of same).

I have been an investor in NML continuously now for 5 years, not one of my better decisions.

DYOR and believe me, GLTA. You will need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.