NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

I think for those that are patient, NML will bear significant...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I think for those that are patient, NML will bear significant rewards if they can tolerate the risk of a junior explorer. They are in prime ground, and the stock is being manipulated by one or several people to accumulate shares out of other peoples fear (this is blatantly obvious). In a game like this, people need to be analytical and not play on their own emotions. The manipulators are accumulating for a reason, all it is going to take is a single maiden resource definition drill out, further significant assay results or an early take over offer for NML to be worth significantly more than its current undervalued marked cap. I personally think this won't be too far off the horizon, and that any shares purchased sub 0.08 is below bargain basement.

Who knows, NML might get even spruiked between now and then by another penny stock forum (i.e. right before it jumped to 15c in January 2018).
    I was lucky enough to get out at 14.5c for a nice 350% gain, during this time and have since bought back in. Certainly wouldn't mind if a jump like this happened again before things really kick off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.