SMN 0.00% 58.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

I tend to agree overall. We now have 2 directors with relevant...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I tend to agree overall.

We now have 2 directors with relevant industry experience and contacts and a Chairman who seems to have already proven his value and is well placed to steer the company through this next critical phase.

However, we still have a company secretary in Sam who is only dimly aware of his own existence (although with a couple of million shares through strait-line at least he's got significant skin in the game) and well, Brian is Brian I guess...

I only hope that governance and comms get the attention they deserve under the watchful eye of the new board and that Sam (who only just scraped through) lifts his game on this front.

Now that this has been and gone, it would be great if we could all stop the Drake/SMS nonsense. We have a board (and no doubt we'll be holding them all to account). At the end of the day I wanted a certain outcome, and got half of it... Others wanted a different outcome, and also got half of it. So here we are...

Let's now turn our collective consciousness to adding some much needed thread value with thoughts and theories about how, when and where this potential game changing tech will be adopted and monetised.

Genuinely, good luck to ALL holders.

Powerage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.