ASM 3.11% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Ann: Results of Extraordinary General Meeting, page-12

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Kudos for thinking, like your good friend @bedger , that hotcopper status resembles a credible investment intellect...interesting.

Anywho..... what are the things to focus on here...

Well, the commodity price is paramount, in fact the commodity price is a mirror image of the share price, but it's ....for some reason constantly ignored by you and others here, and the company performance is criticised due to the incompetence of the director, board, the moon...I'm not sure actually, but definitely not the commodity, or sector price .....but the sector and the commodity price ARE THE MAIN DRIVERS OF THIS MARKET.....not the company, so....

What are we left with....if we look at REMX, the fund tracking the Rare Earths sector, then we see that ALL companies, MP, LYC, WHEC, amongst others, are tracking that same trajectory, so are we to assume that all of these boards are incompetent ?

Next, what are the signs of hope for the sector.....

Well, government policy is the main thing to note, just google rare earths... the main thing you will see is government support. When the Federal Budget denotes Rare Earths, then I'd pay attention.

So, we have a bottoming sector, with government support, I'd say on a 5 year plan is appropriate, and ASM are forefront to take advantage of upcoming funding to bridge the gap in the western supply line for Rare Earths in the small/medium cap space.

Price targets....$2...Dec 24, $4....Dec 25

Buy Low, Sell High

I'll respond to this in December, best of luck with your investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $427.1K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2053 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.