ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Cos.....I cannot speak on behalf of all shareholders, but I am sure I may speak on behalf of the majority....
    that perhaps many of us just have so many FAR shares that we just don't or cannot afford any more .

I did purchase ``some`` in the recent CR, but I also had purchased 200k prior to the CR unaware that this CR was coming up so soon. By what I have read, many FAR holders here on HC have been buying on the dips and have maybe more than their wives know.

I think for the retail investor, there has been a lot of uncertainty around with job security, obviously oil price, i am sure there are some other issues too and maybe most people feel with Christmas around the corner and that can be an expense by itself, that money in the bank just for the moment is not a bad idea
    and if all the oil platforms do line up, then buying later on at a higher price wont be a problem.

Anyhow that how I am looking at it.

But giving us retail a go at the CR, well that 1:17 I said a while back was useless and just a token offer...and obviously has proven to be a backward step for our SP.

Never mind I say .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.