CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Cosmo,

I am one of the retail investors who did not take up my 1 to 17 offer of stock - why?? Because I thought I was being diddled.

I also had the sell page filled out and the trading password in the box and almost pressed the "ok" button to sell the lot at 9.9/10c.....but, even after all these years of doing the same and falling for the same old "blind faith" trick....failed to do what I needed and should of done.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda......but I did not....and here we are, hoping that blind faith will come through again, even when the market and all else tells us otherwise.

My heart of heart tells me that I should sell, cop the opportunity loss of holding as long as I have and move on....but the blind faith and "what could be" tells me to hang on for grim death and ride it out...to where, up or down....who knows....no one on this earth for a fact.

Anyway....like I said earlier on today....at least we did not close on the low...so that is some solace....if we have another down day tomorrow and the next on healthy volume as today, I will be finding it hard to believe we are drilling anything other than what we should be.....and the boat has leaked well and truly.

Best to all.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.5¢ 51.5¢ $289.9K 557.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1960 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 103276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.