FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

Ann: Results of FAR Limited's $15 million Entitlement Offer, page-88

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Morning Bboys

I see that rather than apologise for your insinuations or standing corrected for the “close to” issue, you elect instead to retract one of your posts by having it removed.

In pursuing the matter further you continue to force me to defend myself to maintain my integrity. Plus, in addition to the name calling and ridicule you have indulged in without supporting your case you also have indicated that I “flame anyone that states anything I find incorrect” and claim my “posts are often full of inaccuracies”.

1. I strive never to “flame” anyone.If I don’t agree a post then I always try to support this with a reasoned argument, not name calling.

2. I don’t believe my posts are “often full of inaccuracies” and you have done nothing to support that statement.

With respect to my “infantile statement” with respect to the Offer Document indemnity clause as to whether FAR could theoretically be liable to compensate the underwriters for any loss incurred by the underwriters, as you say, I thought Ropoh had already addressed that and I acknowledged his reply. In any event, I repeat that I also stated that it was not likely to be material to the share price.

pj
    Last edited by pj: 24/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.