GTE 6.25% 3.0¢ great western exploration limited.

I also think Metal Tiger taking a stake in GTE is a pretty...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I also think Metal Tiger taking a stake in GTE is a pretty strong possibility - they have set up their technical arm (TG and JL) in the same offices as GTE/Vanguard. The Announcement regarding their technical arm is here: http://www.investegate.co.uk/metal-...of-metal-tiger-australia/20160809143900Z1717/

"Creating and housing this internal technical unit in Perth, Australia, is significant, being the centre of geological and mine development knowledge, particularly for African and Asian opportunities. In addition the technical unit is well placed to assess new opportunities in Australia, and notably Western Australia, which is an area where the MTA team have substantial experience."

MTR already has a stake/JV with MOD Resources on ASX, as well as interests in Greatland Gold which has various gold prospects in Australia in the Yilgarn and a new Au/Cu prospect in the Paterson Province.

MTR is currently going through a series of warrant conversions which is bringing money into the company, by my calculations they currently have £1m cash.

Intriguingly they have also signed a MoU with a Saudi group. Among other things, one of the key points of the MoU is for "MTR and ASG to explore project level joint venture and/or co-investment opportunities with MTR both regionally [GCC Region] and internationally".

None of this may come to anything of course, but TG and JL are perhaps uniquely placed to understand the prospectivity of the GTE/Vanguard land, and a time when MTR is looking to make investments and GTE is looking for capital.

Enough for myself and a few UK-based MTR shareholders to have taken positions here since the MTR/JL connection became known.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $22.46K 712.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33333 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 40991 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.