MR1 0.00% 4.0¢ montem resources limited.

the thing that makes me bullish is will bridge turned his cash...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    the thing that makes me bullish is will bridge turned his cash That was owing to him from montem into shares and lochanberg as well turned his cash “loan” to montem into shares

both had the opportunity to get there cash back but both opted for shares in montem instead ask you self the question why would they do that when they both knew it was about to delist of the asx??

if I had to put a valuation on montem atm will be 8-10 cent a share

obviously the more they de risk tmrex the higher valuation

also massive government grants in this space too to look out for. Canyon creek phes received 15 million grant for there 200 million project. I think we can pull more then them in the realm of 40-80 million. Plus there is a tax deduction on the build of the project of 30 percent from memory. Don’t hold me to it.

having transalta as the main lead in the project will unlock the project imo and will be full steam ahead

montem have a decision on there hands. Need to get rid off all coal land and go 100 percent green. Sack all coal projects chinook turn them in as well and Doyle no need for him any more unfortunately eating up a massive pay packet for no reason.

Put will bridge as main guy

go full steam ahead tmrex and unlock a value potential of 800-1 billion (50 percent)

massive potential here whoever got in at around the 10 million market cap prior to delisting

good luck to all holding, I have a fair few shares in this as I got suckered into the coal space and Gina around the corner I thought it was a great bet

let’s go Mr1 you might be a beauty after all

Last edited by Taraross: 20/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MR1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.