AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

Hi All,The majority of us that writes in this forum is because...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi All,

The majority of us that writes in this forum is because we like to invest in species and in the hope to make multi bagger from our stock investment. There are very few opportunities in the stock market that present a company making opportunity in the stock market in the short term. For MAK I believe all the efforts it has done in the past few years will all be revealed in the next few months. Hence, for those that has position in MAK (many I believe has hold this share for many years), I believe the most sensible cause of action to take is to wait and see how MAK play itself out in the next few months; after all, there is not much downside risk. For those that are not comfortable with management to deliver this project or for short term gains, there will be opportunity to sell out at a higher SP due to these events. Base on the announcements, I too will consider selling out base on my risk profile. But at the end of the day you should not be making rash and irrational decision. If you do, you will end up like Spider being unhappy with his investment decision (refer below). As Warren Buffet had to say: "wealth is the transferring of funds from the impatient to the patient".

Yes, Spider I am not as naive as you think. I do see lots of risk in this stock and there is a huge chance that the Verte group could not find a suitable Chinese partner before the due date or if any. But I also believe that MAK from its recent announcement and the increase in phosphate price has alleviated this risk that it is not solely dependent on the Chinese partner. For once, it now has other alternatives. So for now I am happy to hold and wait for MAK next announcements. At the end of the day, market dictates the share price.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Spider wrote in RWD forum:-

Well it looks like I cocked up putting my MAK proceeds into this one (RWD), of the other two genuine potash contenders on the exchange one made new highs today and the other is in a trading halt pending drill results that the MD is from all reports ecstatic about(and he did sound very confident when I spoke to him wed afternoon), should have just bought more STB spider instead of topping up on the ruane snooze train. I could have been a contender, I could have been anything. I keep looking for the asleep option in the sentiment dropdown for this one.
    -------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2248004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.