GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Ann: Results of General Meeting , page-105

1. 276 Posts.
    Ah bazinga you have lost faith and the best decision for you is to sell which l applaud you for.
    The size of your holding l believe makes no difference to anybody on here as most people are judged rather on the quality of their posts.
    For me the problem with GGP is not what it is doing but the way in which it reports it, the lack of defined direction, unrealistic timeframes and announcements that seem to be void of vital information into the state of semi completed wells are to much to ignore.
    However l do believe in the Permian story and l think that at some stage they will get it right. If you believe in the manipulation theory then at some point the direction will be up and at that point l hope that everybody who believed from the start is still in.
    At some point l will increase my holding again but at the moment l unfortunatley seem to struggle to see any upside in this stock until we see the complete outcome of the capital raising.
    Once the srh5 well spuds and completion funds are at hand l will find it hard to resist the temptation to increase my holdings albiet at hopefully a reduced price, what was once a long term stock for me has now turned into a tradable one.
    Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.