ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,989 Posts.
    So true 1031 !

It was simply put by Frank P a number of times today. We need cash and we need it today, in reference to the hori.

A couple of other points i forgot sorry.

1; regarding the URGENT need for cash, Frank stated that the way HAL work is they want the cash up front ! No if's about it,no $$ no fracking.So the urgency for the $$ can not be understated, at least from the coy's side.They are really, it seems to me in a hurry to knock this hori over asap ! A lot riding on it but they were not backwards in coming forward when it came to the urgency on the cash.

2; I did forget to mention a couple of others. Firstly morebull. I cant thank him enough for all the effort,research and countless hours he has spent to help myself and many others who hold.He has really been proactive and a great supporter for all the long termers.Thankyou once again mb. And also cmonaussie who has really opened my eyes as to what I should expect in the "real world" of life in the PB,lol Thanks again cmonaussie your technical knowledge of this is greatly appreciated.

Hi Margi,

one thing I won't do is try and put a better spin on the GGP story than what it really is, ( in my eyes ) I have a lot of $$ invested here as has most but no-one will benefit from the attendees today trying to sell the GGP story with a car salesman type description,if you get my point ?

It really was a somber meeting in my eyes, and in a way I suppose the company is at the crossroads at this stage.I am really dissapointed the notes got up but it's history now and nothing we can do.We all have a lot riding on this hori.Future finance, independant resource appraisal, JV's,etc etc. To put an analagy on it, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.I must say in their defence and I hope I am not proven wrong here,they are very very determined to get this monster hori up and running asap.That was really good to see but, I just hope we haven't bitten off more than we can chew ?

enough from me I have a very dry mouth from speaking to much, :)

night all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.