FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Good afternoon all......and my apologies for the delay ......

1. 251 Posts.
    Good afternoon all......and my apologies for the delay ...
    Firstly , congrats to OOO.....a job well done Sir !!! (as always)
    accurate and concise, to the point etc.
    I apologise for not making contact at the meeting......you were well engaged in conversation with Ben Cube after the proceedings and I did not want to interrupt.

My take , for what its worth is similar of course.
    A polite professional and convivial meeting, being met at the door by Reg Nelson and Cath Norman with warm introductions and a very comfortable, informal conversation with them both. Very approachable and easy to talk to.

It is very obvious that they would like to give more information but are duty bound by the joint venture and its tight hole policy....an issue I,m sure we all struggle with. After the meeting today , I genuinely believe our best interests are at heart and this is what one could call a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Mind you , a lot of hard work has been put in and there is no doubt still a lot of hard work to do.
    It has been said before.....patience will be required to see this to fruition as a small retail investor.....bear that in mind.

There is no doubt in my mind and the minds of many present today , that this stock is undervalued....
    all agree but isn't that the case right across the market on many different stocks ??? Our market has and always will be a tool for the larger players ??

Was very pleasing to hear that our funds are all being held in USD .....and the way OOO dived in at the first opportunity to ask questions was well done !!! His questions were not avoided...they were answered openly and without hesitation as one would expect from true professionals. I got the feeling that a Q&A session was not planned as such but it was not avoided either.....

From a practical outlook.....and its an observation on my part......not advice, we all need to , as we all should have done already , look openly at our own investment strategies and planning.

FAR Ltd is a small player in the industry, but it has a great technical and management team on board....the successful find and farm out deals to date are genuine testimony to this. None of us like capital raisings and share dilutions etc but if we are to stay in the game its going to be unavoidable unless we take on financing debt . Financing debt would not be an option until the resource (yes folks.....we DO have a resource) is suitably quantified......that's what we are doing right now ....so more time and money will be required whether we like it or not .

Working in the industry my self and seeing some of the carnage going on worldwide, I was happy to hear that we have physically had FAR people onboard monitoring the progress of the drilling.

I am now very comfortable that when we do get results they will be accurate......the point was raised that many companies dive in with announcements to raise the share price , only to retrace a few weeks later.....I cant see this happening with FAR......they are being too professional to let that happen and openly profess to it.

In closing, we still have a long road ahead but solid forward progress is being made. The story is unfolding.
    If youre in it for a quick buck......you may be disappointed, If your in it for the longer term like me ...I would rest comfortably in the progress and the current team ...we are on the right track IMO.

As always DYOR and if you get the opportunity to attend any company meetings or presentations...do it!!

These folk are very approachable and open, to the limits of the rules and regulations and I would expect nothing else.
    It was indeed a pleasure to attend today

Cheers

Trev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.5¢ $22.26K 44.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148595 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 102895 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.