AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hey Johnny Sins, imho I believe those who are producing like GXY...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey Johnny Sins, imho  I believe those who are producing like GXY are well and truly one up on the others, having the 'goods' doesnt always play out to a point of production. So its easy to knock the company but your have to take into account ...they are shipping product to China every month.
    I am excited about TAW they do not need a big raise to get to the next step. KDR must have something going for them even though their met tests are suss, there is a big player checking them out, I am expecting a big jump once the legals get sorted out. BGS is the most depressing stock I own [and my biggest holding] maybe the logistics are affecting the price more than we know, no one can dispute the resource though.
    AVZ due to the massive amount of resource potential it brings with it a huge amount of interest and hopefully upside. It will be interesting if the sale of NMT's 13.8% goes through, what will they will do with the money [buy out ESR or HNR]. PLS and AGM need financing as well as PLS has got to get the mining permit a couple of the long term holders are starting to get anxious, I guess they are not happy with their 10-20 bags???? Its a bit like the jockeying of the boats at the start of the Sydney to Hobart race going to be interesting but lets hope we all win.
    @Andyrooooooo  not sure we will see a pulling out of $$$ from CO as I think like lithium we are likely to see a second wave of interest. Co price hit $56000 last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.