GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hey, sorry for the delay. SO this is the broker data from the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hey, sorry for the delay. SO this is the broker data from the day that the 31m @ 43c hit the instos/soph accounts. (The 3B was issued 21/11/17 and they usually dont hit accounts for trading until the following day). The meeting last week and the ratification of the prior issue of the shares wasnt them seeking SH approval for the issue per se, it is them seeking SH approval after the fact and what it does is reinstates the company's 15% placement capacity (7.1) and the additional 10% placement capacity (7.1A).

My take from the broker data is its kind of a mixed bag. On one hand you have Bell Potter the biggest net seller (but only 2.2m shares) but then you also have TC, Balieu, GS, Citi, Ord Minnet buying.

Seeing the raise was 31m shares at 43c I dont see any one offloading them in the broker data myself. I have looked at a bunch of different date combos too to see if I can make anything of it but there isnt really anything worth posting.

Pretty much we need the FDA for the VSMS which will trigger the Winola contract (US$48m) or some updates on production or something. TBH ive lost interest in keeping up with the FA at the moment.

upload_2018-1-29_20-17-33.png
    Last edited by FreeYourself: 29/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.