TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

Ann: Results of General Meeting, page-11

1. 15,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    I am a fan of clean unadulterated disinfected and filtered tap water not only for the benefit of my own intestinal organs but also from the fact that I can get one thousand litres of the stuff from my kitchen tap for about four dollars Australian. Over there in China our company TB8 is making 12 million dollars gross profit every three months selling water to the Chinese. They have, allegedly, sixty million Australian dollars sitting in a bank account gathering dust while the shareholders like me are rattling our cans asking for a two cent dividend. Makes you laugh out loud doesn't it, the ridiculousness of the shituasian. I like that one. Have to get it patented for the asx stocks involved. So someone mentioned a takeover, or why someone like A2 or bellamies wouldn't go for them. Nah folks, this is a set play for Coke. The problem is I cannot decipher whether it's the sweet fizzy stuff we enjoy with a couple of ice cubes or the white powdered stuff we enjoy with a couple of ice cubes in johny walker. Upto this point I reckon too many people have been enjoying it.

Nissan has their cash kigh, what do we have with tb8?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.