CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    UPDATE POST - to help the forum.

To HC members,

Cann Global held its EGM yesterday and all resolutions were passed. The room was well attended and following the conclusion of the meeting formalities, Sholom and Pnina stayed for a couple of hours following the meeting to meet with whoever wished to meet and respond personally to shareholder questions in small group settings, and I also dealt personally with individual shareholder inquiries for those who wished to speak with me.

The management team fielded good questions about mining, issue and allocation of the capital raising shares, the new Directors, the advanced cannabis research being done for the company in Israel, hemp farming, and company plans to increase revenue under the new banner.

The company was happy to catch up with shareholders and the discussion was frank and open with shareholders keen to see the company trading again on the market.

We now look forward to completing the final paperwork from the EGM for the ASX and preparing the company to relist. Indicative Dates are found on Page 4 of the recent Replacement Prospectus.

Thanks
    CGBrep
    Last edited by Neil1959: 03/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.